NAAE Awards are judged at the state, regional, and national levels. Award recipients gain experience, travel, and recognition. Our award applications for NCTA/NAAE are due by April 1st at 5PM.
You can find out about the requirements and descriptions for most award areas HERE. Please read this entire email for all application instructions. Please use the linked website to understand the application requirements, but DO NOT use the online system until you have been chosen as a state winner in that area.
All awards will first be judged at the State Level. For this level, you will submit applications directly to NCATA (not using the online system found at naee.org.) Read below for application instructions.
The following award areas are available:
- NAAE Upper Division Scholarship
- NAAE Outstanding Teacher Award
- NAAE Outstanding Early Career Teacher Award
- NAAE Outstanding Middle/Secondary Program Award
- NAAE Outstanding Postsecondary Agriculture Program Award
- NAAE Teacher Mentor Award
- NAAE Ideas Unlimited Award The full application for this area is not on NAAE, but the categories that should be typed in the application are: Overview, Practicality of Idea, Adaptability of Instruction, and Instructional Value. These categories should be explained well after the use of our cover page.
- NAAE Outstanding Cooperation Award
- NAAE Outstanding Service Citation
- NAAE Lifetime Achievement Award
- NAAE Teachers Turn the Key Professional Development Scholarship
- NCATA Only Award: Eric N. Godwin NCATA Scholarship. First year members may apply for a scholarship on their second year dues to NCATA. You can apply using the attached application, or by visiting the award section of ncagteachers.org.
ALL Award Applications are due to April Pittman, NCATA Executive Director, by Thursday April 1st at 5pm, via email to email@example.com
Please use the attached Application Cover Sheet for the first page of the award application. The remainder of the application should follow the guidelines from the NAAE website found HERE.
All awards should be submitted to her in a pdf format for judging. NC nominees (state winners) will be notified by April 16th. These nominees will then have to submit their application via the NAAE website.
North Carolina Agriculture Teachers Association