Purchase this plan for Associate NCATA Membership if you are ALREADY A LIFETIME NCACTE MEMBER. This is for active agriculture educators/supporters that want STANDARD ACTIVE NCATA MEMBERSHIP, NAAE MEMBERSHIP, AND ACTE MEMBERS, but are already Lifetime NCACTE Members. If you are not a Lifetime NCACTE Member, but would like to purchase Lifetime Membership, please see the NCACTE Representatives at Summer Conference or go HERE
The cost of this product includes the $100 NCATA Dues Fee + $65 NAAE Dues + $80 ACTE Dues + $10 to cover the online transaction fees. If you pay with a check it is $245. Checks may be mailed to our NCATA Treasurer, Matt Greene (NCATA Treasurer, Crest High School, 800 Old Boiling Springs Rd, Shelby, NC 28152)
This membership will expire on June 30th, 2024.
Your NAAE Membership (Through NCATA) Provides: Professional Liability Insurance Coverage and other insurance options through the Trust for Insuring Educators (for active, active life, and student members)
- $100,000 in-dues professional liability insurance coverage. In-dues coverage does not include job protection benefits.
- Low rates for professional liability insurance upgrades — $30 for $1 million coverage; $45 for $2 million coverage. Upgrades include valuable job protection benefits that provide legal support if you’re subject to termination, reassignment, demotion or suspension. Learn how to upgrade your insurance here: https://www.ftj.com/naae
- New members are entitled to a $40,000 term life insurance policy at no cost for two full years from their initial join date.To take advantage of this benefit, make sure NAAE has your current work, home and email addresses so you can be enrolled. At the end of your free term, Forest T. Jones, the plan administrator, will allow you to renew the policy. You will receive information from them about how to do that.
NCATA Membership includes:
- Access to Teacher Resources on this site! Resources categorized by class and objective to help you meet your classroom needs. Also, FFA and SAE resources.
- Early access to NC FFA Camp Registration. If your agriculture education program has 100% NCATA Membership by the assigned deadline each year, your program will register early for NC FFA Camp at White Lake.
- Awards and scholarships only available to NCATA Members.
- Professional Development for NCATA Members!
*The Federal Government requires this notice: Contributions or gifts to the NCATA are not tax deductible as a charitable contribution for Federal Income Tax Purposes. However, dues may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses.